Monday, April 24, 2006

Phil Mickelson's Golf Secret is Fitness

Via PGATour.com we were alerted to what might be the decisive reason for Phil Mickelson's recent winning of the Masters and his rise to top of the money-winning list. It could very well be the BioForceGolf.com special golf fitness program by Sean Cochran which Mickelson has benn using. Golf Digest Magazine quotes Mickelson as saying that "I've worked extremely hard with my personal trainer, Sean Cochran, to strengthen the stabilizer muscles in my hips and legs, as well as improve my core body strength. We've used the medicine ball, martial-arts routines and elastic bands to accomplish this. The work has improved my stamina as well, but the biggest effect has been onmy full swing."

In other words, winning is not coincidence, but the product of hard work and training.

We have no doubt that the golfers of tomorrow will follow suit to improve their game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts